VeriShow is the world’s first multimedia platform for delivering live help and real-time sales support to website visitors. The WordPress plugin enables you to interact with site visitors in real time using live chat, voice and video and access a host of collaborative tools, such as document, image and product-video sharing, a second-camera input and many others. You and your visitors can annotate those in real-time, for example to point out a feature on a product document or image.
For more information visit: http://www.verishow.com/?from=wordpress
- Chat, video & audio conferencing
- Document sharing, joint form-filling
- Whiteboards, co-editing documents
- Simple, 5 minute implementation
- Fully hosted
- Communicate with your site & blog visitors
- Convert up to 3 times more visitors
- Provide effective customer service & sales
- Promote products with multimedia tools
- Provide in-store experience online.
- Download the VeriShow plugin zip file, extract it and upload the extracted folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder
- Log into your WordPress admin, click Plugins, find the VeriShow plugin and click Activate.
- At bottom left, click Settings > VeriShow and follow the instructions there.
- Do I need a VeriShow account?
Yes. Please visit http://www.verishow.com/?from=wordpress and open an account – Free and premium options available.
- How do I prevent the button from appearing on a particular page?
If you have installed the button on your site but want to exclude a particular page from displaying the button, please follow these steps:
- Go to WordPress admin “pages” and select the particular page.
- Click on the “HTML” tab.
Paste the following code at the end of the page and save the page.
elem.style.display = ‘none’;
elem.style.visibility = ‘hidden’;
- How do I contact VeriShow?
If you have any questions or need help with the installation of the plugin, you can email us at email@example.com. Further contact details are on our contact page: http://www.verishow.com/contact_us.jsf?from=wordpress
Contributors & Developers
“Live Chat with Multimedia Tools” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Bug fixes.
- Checked for WordPress 4.0
- updated to the new VeriShow version.
- Added phone number.
- Bug fixes.
- Bug fixes.
- New and a simple way to log-in and sign-up to VeriShow.
- New VeriShow version – 4.0
- Fixed bug with button visibility.
- Fixed bug with wordpress not displaying the script right.
- Minor bug fixes.
- An improved method of installation. You can now configure the plugin in Settings->VeriShow
- The first version consists of a live chat that includes real-time multimedia interaction between the site representative and website visitors.