Adding Google Webmaster Tools verification code to your website has never been easier. Simply copy and paste your verification meta tag and that’s it!
Why use Google Webmaster Tools?
- Analyze your website’s performance on Google search engine;
- Get ideas for improving the website;
- …and more.
verify-google-webmaster-toolsdirectory to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or use plugin search – Admin > Plugins > Add new > Search for ‘Verify Google Webmaster Tools’.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Copy verification meta-tag from Google Webmaster Tools and paste it in the settings page (Admin > Settings > Verify Google Webmaster Tools).
- Click ‘Save’ and it’s done!
Need help? Contact me if you have any questions regarding Google Webmaster Tools.
- How can I update activation meta-tag?
The same way you entered it the first time: Admin > Settings > Google Webmaster Tools
- How can I get support?
- Is there similar plugin for Bing Webmaster Tools?
Yes, there is. Check Bing Webmaster Tools verification plugin for WordPress.
- Do you provide Google AdWords management services?
Yes, I do. Just fill out a form at OnlineAds.lt.
- I use Google Analytics. What tool can I use for generating periodic website performance reports?
Check out nexusAd – Google Analytics reporting tool.
Very straightforward and easy to use.
I’ve installed this on dozens of sites and it’s always worked without a problem.
Thank you to the creator!
Install, add Google meta tag and you are verified – perfect!
Just downloaded this plugin (have used in the past) and it works great … I spent ages trying to work out how and where to enter the Google verification code and this sorts it right out in seconds!
We’re currently using the plugin on a number of our wordpress sites including our news blog.
Contributors & Developers
“Verify Google Webmaster Tools” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Documentation update.
- Bug fixed. Verification problem fixed.
- Bug fix.
- Initial release.