Introducing the VedicAstroAPI WordPress plugin – a free and easy-to-use tool to integrate astrological predictions and kundli analysis into your WordPress website. This plugin allows you to easily integrate VedicAstroAPI’s REST APIs via shortcodes, giving you the flexibility to customize your astrological content using inbuilt form fields or your own forms.
Please note that while the plugin itself is free, it uses the APIs from VedicAstroAPI.com, which are chargeable under the Basic and Pro plans. The Basic Plan offers 50,000 API calls per month, and the Pro Plan provides all APIs with multi-lingual support in 7 additional languages and has the same limit.
Please refer to vedicastroapi.com for more details on the API documentations, including pricing and usage limits. Please note that the older version of the plugin has been deprecated.
Features of VedicAstroAPI include:
7+ Languages (Indian & International)
* Predictions – Daily & Weekly predictions, Yearly, BioRythm, Numerology, Day Number
* Horoscope & Kundli – Planet Details, Chart Image (SVG), Personal Characteristics, Divisional Charts, Ashtakvarga
* Matching – North Indian (Ashtakoot), South Indian (Dashakoot), AI Aggregate Match, Papasamaya Match, Western Match, Bulk Profile Matching
* Extended Horoscope – Extended Kundli Details, Current Sade Sati, Gem Suggestion, Numero Table, Rudraksh Suggestion, Varshapal Details
* Dashas – Mahadasha, Antardasha, Paryantar Dasha, Current Mahadasha, Specific Sub-dasha Finder, Char Dasha, Yogini Dasha
* Panchang – Panchang, Chogadiya & Hora Muhurta, Moon Phases, Sun rise, Noon & Set, Moon Rise & Moon Set, Retrograde Dates
* Doshas – Mangal Dosh, Kaal-Sarp Dosh, Manglik Dosh, Pitra Dosh, Papasamaya Dosh
* Utilities – Gem-stone details, City lat-lon Search
Please refer to vedicastroapi.com for more information and documentation on these features.
Note – If you are using the old plugin and are replacing with the new one
(You will not be able to use the old API KEY, please sign up for the API service)
- Upload the ‘vedic-astro-api’ folder to the directory ‘/wp-content/plugins/’.
- Activate the plugin using the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- You can adjust the necessary settings using your WordPress admin panel in ‘VedicAstroAPI’ section.
How do I add it?
Please check the below link to view demo of plugin integration.
I am getting error, invalid request in this plugin?
Your API might have lapsed or terminated with VedicastroAPI – Please recharge soon to keep this working.
How much does this cost?
Please view VedicAstroAPI.com for pricing details.
I need a specific feature?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your queries and contact details and we will contact you in the next 48 hours
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“VedicAstroAPI” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “VedicAstroAPI” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Version 1.0.3 – March 18, 2023
- Issue: Design issues fixed in location search results.
- Issue: Displayed the missing timezone value when search for any location on all shortcodes.
- Issue: Fixed font family and font size changes issue in theme due to plugin activation.
- Version 1.0.2 – March 13, 2023
- Inhancement: Shortcode added to display Prediction for a single zodiac without form.
- Issue: Fixed website color changing issue on plugin activatation.
- Issue: Fixed preloader not hiding issue on some shortcodes.
- Issue: Fixed Parantar Dasha data not showing issue in other languages except english in kundali shortcode.
- Information: Updated shortcodes uses section in plugin admin section.
- Version 1.0.1 – March 7, 2023
- Minor fixes in kundali shortcode.
- Version 1.0.0 – March 7, 2023
- Initial version.