CAUTION: This plugin is no longer maintained and it may or may not work.
This is widget which pulls latest threads from vBulletin forum software. You can set how many threads to show.
This is first release and it lacks many features but feel free to come up with suggestion.
- Upload plugin-name.php to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- From WordPress menu->Appearance->widgets drag&drop widget to widget area
- Set your forum root folder (e.g. /var/www/wordpress_test/forum/). Widget will try to find your
forum path. If it fails, it will display your web root path, in which case you need to point out your forum root folder.
- Set widget title and number of threads to show and click save. That’s all.
- You have a question?
Use support forum or send me email at firstname.lastname@example.org
it crashed my home page. I had to uninstall it.
Contributors & Developers
“Vbulletin widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release
- Fixed broken links to forum
- It won’t show private threads anymore
- Fixed typo in Description