Inspired by the wonderful expressions babies make, this plugin allows you to impose speech bubbles on top of images in order to add captions.
It does not have to be a baby or anything about kids for that matter; it works wonderfuly for images with lots of expressions.
Please feel free to visit VannyBean for any questions or more information.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download and unzip the plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- In a blog post or page you should now see a caption button on the rich text editor menu (far right).
- Click the icon, then click on top of the image where you want the caption to appear.
Contributors & Developers
“Speech Bubble” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- This is the first release.