Usersnap is the #1 screenshot- and bug tracking tool for WordPress. Get browser screenshots and visual bug reports with additional browser information directly delivered to your dashboard. Annotate and send browser screenshots and bug reports to Usersnap or your existing bug tracking and project management tools.
Get understandable bug reports and visual feedback from your customers without installing anything! Never ask for a browser screenshot again.
Get screenshots from the visual bug tracker Usersnap.
Usersnap creates screenshots of the current browser content. It helps you to communicate effectively about issues and share feedback between developers, customers and everyone involved in a web project.
With point and click issue reporting, tracking bugs was never easier. Screenshots, the used browser version and a lot of additional information help you to solve every web issue faster. No endless bug reporting forms for your users. A small snippet of code on the website creates a feedback button. Your users may highlight, blackout and use sticky notes to give visual feedback which is then sent to you!
- in-browser screenshots: you’ll get a screenshot of what your users sees. No plugins required. Execute cross browser tests and see browser specific issues immediately.
- Collaborate & Communicate: invite your colleagues into Usersnap and discuss screens and find solutions together.
- seamless integrations: Already using a project management or bug tracking tool? No worries – we’ll add value to your tool.
Connect existing tool
Usersnap integrates with every leading project management and bug tracking tool. Easily connect Usersnap with your exisiting tool. We integrate with:
- Pivotal Tracker
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server
Connect Chat tool with Usersnap
Modern team communication tools allowing the whole team to keep track on what’s going on your project, why not integrating Usersnap to complete the package?
Usersnap allows you to connect your chat messenger with the bug tracker of Usersnap. At the moment you can connect Usersnap with:
Use Usersnap for free!
Use Usersnap for free and sign up at usersnap.com!
The Installation of the Usersnap plugin is stragit forward. Just follow the following steps:
- Upload the plugin files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Get your free API key: http://www.usersnap.com
- Configure the plugin (accessible via the admin menu)
- Now you will have a feedback button on your wordpress page
- Does the Usersnap widget slow down my site?
The Usersnap snippet is loaded asynchronously (like Google Analytics) – It does not impact page loading and rendering times. Additionally, we are using a strong CDN to ensure the best user experience.
- Which browsers are supported?
We are supporting all major browsers, both desktop and mobile.
- Does Usersnap work in local development environments?
In order to use Usersnap with a local development machine (or any other on premise machine), we recommend a forwarding service like PageKite. Another option is to use our browser extensions they work in a local environment, too.
- What is the maximum supported screen resolution?
sersnap supports screen resolutions up to 4K high definition, which results in 3840×2160 pixels for Microsoft Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
If the screen size exceeds the corresponding maximum screen resolution, your image will be cropped. If you need larger screens for your web project, please contact us, we are happy to find a custom solution for you.
- Do you support Adobe Flash?
Usersnap supports embedded Flash on your pages. However, it’s currently not possible to capture the state of those Flash objects itself (e.g. video position, …).
- Where do I get a Usersnap API key?
Either directly in your wordpress plugin or go to http://usersnap.com and sign up!
You can create and manage your API keys for your site after you’ve logged in.
- Can I customize the Usersnap widget?
Yes, depending on your chosen Usersnap plan the widget can be customized to your needs.
Starting from the Team package you can choose from a variety of themes. Our enterprise plans allow you to customize almost everything – white labelling and copy change included.
- What happens if I need more projects?
You can upgrade everytime to get more projects. Upgrades are pro-rated in your current payment period.
- Do you offer discounts?
Yes. We offer discounts for startups. Get in touch and tell us your story!
- What payment methods do you accept?
We accept, VISA, MasterCard and AMEX. You don’t need a credit card to sign up.
- What is your refund policy?
We offer a free 15 day trial, so take your time to find out if the product fits to your requirements. You can cancel your subscription any time but we do not offer partial refunds for the remaining subscription.
For further questions please refer to our help center or get in in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org
The plugin is really easy to install and configure.
I’ve been using this application for 20 minutes and I’m very impressed with how it’s been implemented. I’ll be a subscriber after the 14 day FREE trial!
I have lost only my time. Incomprehensible usability. Attention only free trial. Make the same what other programs make for free and easily.
Perfect tool for marketers
Contributors & Developers
“Usersnap” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- FIX: changed signup url
- changed signup url
- updated signup ui + readme + tested to newest wordpress
- fixed user name input field + project creation at usersnap
- fixed signup issue
- autofill email address field if user is signed in
- minor UI change
- added short link to key management
- fix current api connector doc
- update code documentation
- changed tags
- fixed documentation
- minur UI fixes
- fixed default options; smaller UI fixes
- Updated UI, moved Plugin settings to general settings.
- You can add the Usersnap widget now to your backend administration too.
- tags updated
- version hotfixes
- updated documentation
- tested for new wordpress 4.0 and added icons
- signup hotfix
- changed text on configuration page
- bug fix for double account creation
- IMPORTANT: updated to the new Usersnap widget. If you want to continue with the old widget please do not update the plugin!
- Now you can specify who is allowed to see the Usersnap widget!
- All configuration is now easily done with a configurator directly on usersnap.com
- added hide button option
- fixed php issset check
- storing api key problem solved!
- small hotfixes
- setup a usersnap account directly in your wordpress
- changed search tags
- added a few option fixes
- added a few langauges, added custom button text attribute, added shortcut feature
- added the new arrow feature.
- added new features as config options, now with more languages, emailbox and commentbox, and customizable tool selection, hotfix: screenshots and icons.
- hotfixes with images.
- added new features as config options, now with more languages, emailbox and commentbox, and customizable tool selection.
- spelling issue fixed.
- enough testing done, now we can release version 1.0
- added language support to configuration page
- now only middle and bottom alignment for the usersnap button is available
- minor changes for the plugin page
- changed some FAQs
- minor adaption to the description
- First version.