UserEcho – this is a new approach for working with clients their wishes ideas and requests. Allows you to quickly create a comfortable environment to communicate with users.
UserEcho for WordPress plugin – allow to add UserEcho widget to your WordPress blog.
UserEcho is a web-app that provides a useful way for companies to solicit feedback from customers online. Businesses of all sizes can get feedback from their clients, customers, and followers, and then respond directly to people who submit particularly interesting comments or insightful ideas. Companies that use UserEcho can interact with clients directly and potentially get help generating a few innovative business ideas in the process.
In addition to being able to leave feedback, customers can also vote on the suggestions left by other users. As a business owner, you can then go in and quickly see which ideas have received the most votes as a way to decide which new features to implement first. For businesses that want a better way to monitor their online communities and solicit feedback from interested customers, UserEcho offers an ever-expanding list of features that can be used to connect businesses to their clients online.
Follow simple steps to add UserEcho widget to your blog.
- Upload plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Open plugin settings and fill required fields, only your UserEcho community url and forum id required for initial setup.
- Where i can request suggestions additional for additional features?
Feel free to ask your suggestions on our support community.
Contributors & Developers
“UserEcho for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release
- Readme files updated to be more informative
- Added support for wordpress from 2.8 and upper
- Updated to support wordpress up to 3.9.2
- Some description updates
- Added top & bottom positions to tab orientation settings
- Updated to support latest SSO version
- Added SSO parameter “email_verified”
- Updated to support last list of languages
- Removed “sso_token” parameter from links if empty