Adds user access control to pages
- Access group creation
- User group assigning
- Redirect un-logged in user to defined login page
- Redirect public users to login page.
- Redirect Logged in users to Access denied/upgrade notice page
- Upload the plugin folder ‘userbase-access-control’ to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create access groups in the ‘Access Control’ menu under the ‘Users’ menu group
- Edit a user to assign access rights to the user
- Check the access control groups in the access control meta box in edit/create page
- Does this plugin supply a login widget?
No. There are plenty of good login widgets. just search for one- almost everyone will work.
Contributors & Developers
“Userbase Access Control” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Simplified the plugin to handle groups and manage access cleanly.
- Corrected redirection system to prevent infinite loops.
- Added a setting to select access denied/upgrade account page.
- Added redirect to wp-admin if a login page has not been set.
- Fixed a redirection problem that happens when access groups are deleted.
- Made changes to prevent “Add New” to be selected as login page by default.
- Initial Relase.