This plugin is useful for disable user wise emails. You need to drag and drop the user and save it then this will work automatically.
From within WordPress
- Visit \’Plugins > Add New\’
- Search for \’User Wise Email Disable\’
- Activate \’User Wise Email Disable\’ for WordPress from your \’Plugins\’ menu from WordPress.
- Upload the user-wise-email-disable/ folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress.
1. Can I disable emails for individual users?
Yes, you can enable/disable emails for users wise.
2. Can I disable particular mail-wise?
No, we have not provided these features.
3. It is support multi-language?
Yes, it is support multi-language. Right now it supports the German language.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“User Wise Email Disable” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “User Wise Email Disable” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.