It will allow you to manage the WooCommerce Shipping Cost based on User Role. It will also allow you to manage the WooCommerce Shipping Cost based on Shipping Country. You can use it with Flat Rate / Free Shipping / Local Pickup or any shipping plugin.
Do you wish to provide Woocommerce Shipping Cost based on User Role ?
Do you wish to provide WooCommerce Shipping Cost based on Shipping Country ?
Are you still struggling to setup the Woocommerce Shipping Cost based on User Role and Destination Country ?
Here’s the solution for your requirement. Setup Flat Rate / Free Shipping or Shipping Cost using any third Party Plugin and Manage them Which Shipping Cost need to be shown to which user and for which country.
- Manage WooCommerce Shipping Method based on User role.
- Manage WooCommerce Shipping Method based on Country.
- Manage Woocommerce Shipping Method based on User role and Destination Country.
- Manage shipping method based on shipping method name or label
Manage woocommerce shipping methods based on user role and also allow you to manage based on destination Country.
Follow the below instructions to install the plugin on your website:
1. Download and unzip the latest release zip file.
2. Upload the entire plugin directory to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
3. Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress Administration.
You can also use WordPress uploader to upload plugin zip file in menu Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin. There you can Activate the plugin once it is uploaded successfully.
Contributors & Developers
“User role based shipping methods” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release.
- Content Updated
- Guest user support added in rule
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.3.2 & WooCommerce 4.0
- Improved security
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.7.2 & WooCommerce 5.3.0
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.9
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 6.1.1
- New option to hide shipping method based on shipping method name / title / lable
- Handled PHP compatibility issue