By default, the “Editor” role does not allow assigned users to edit navigation menus, use the Customizer, or edit Gravity Forms’ forms. This plugin adds a “Super Editor” role that adds capabilities for these actions.
The “Utility Administrator” role is for accounts that exist only to provide user management for an organization. This helps organizations follow better CMS practices and can help increase visibility of who’s editing content and other settings since it promotes creating dedicated users instead of using a shared account.
user-role-adjustments.ziparchive content to the
- Activate User Role Adjustments plugin in your admin.
- Assign the new Super Editor or Utility Administrator roles to users as needed.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“User Role Adjustments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
* Fix changelog order
* Show admin bar for utility administrators with WooCommerce is active
* Allow accessing admin/dashboard while utility administrator with WooCommerce active
* Update plugin description
* Update readme formatting
* Initial release with “Super Editor” and “Utility Administrator” roles added.