Creates HTML to provide user Login to your site without goto the login page http://your.site/wp-login.php.
A few notes about the sections above:
- “Contributors” d_anank
- “Tags” user, login, widget
- “Requires at least” 2.7
- “Tested up to” 2.7
- Stable tag “trunk,”
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Place the widget in your templates trough the ‘Appearance > Widget’ menu in WordPress
- A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.
- What about foo bar?
Answer to foo bar dilemma.
Contributors & Developers
“User Login Wiget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- A change since the previous version.
- Another change.
- List versions from most recent at top to oldest at bottom.