Displays user info using a shortcode that can be placed in a post, page or widget or with template tags that can be added directly to your theme files. If the user has a Gravatar, it will be included as well. The information is pulled from the user’s WordPress profile.
- Where does the plugin get it’s user information from?
The information is pulled from the user’s WordPress profile (http://yoursite.com/wp-admin/users.php) and the image is the user’s Gravatar (http://en.gravatar.com/)
- To do
Add Twitter and Facebook support
- Template tag now available
- Fixed a bug where email setting did not work properly
- Added email address, if available
- Added user’s name
- Added the user’s url, if available
- Change to readme.txt only
- Removed the dependance on User Photo plugin
- Added Gravatar support (if user has a Gravatar it will be displayed)
- Initial version.