this plug-in displays the Browser and Platform of user who commented in your blog. it is capable of determining the version of the borwser.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- thats it.
Contributors & Developers
“User Agent Displayer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- introduces the Options Page which is located under Settings menu
- here comes the Persian localization
- Several bugs fixed: now correctly displays comment content with all smilies, spaces and new lines.
- now mouse over the images and you can see the user agent
- added support for browser: Shiretoko
- all the regex expressions with eregi() were replaced by stripos() due to the deprecating of eregi() function in later versions PHP
- bugs fixed when the browser is Opera 10
- added support for brosers: Maxthon, Avant, Camino, Shiira, Galeon, Epiphany, K-Meleon
- added support for browsers: Opera Mini
- added support for platforms: Java
- added support for(browsers): Lunascape, Konqueror, Orca
- Now can determine the Windows Versions(2000,XP,Vista,7)
- Added support for(browsers):Firefox, Microsoft IE, Opera, Safari, Chrome, Chromium, WebTV, Galeon, iCab, omniweb, Amaya, FireBird
- Added support for(OS):Windows, GNU/Linux, MacIntosh, OS/2, BeOS