Expires a user’s access to a site after a specified number of days. It uses the user registered date/time and an admin configured number of days to determine when to expire the users access. The administrator can restore a user’s access from the user’s profile page.
There is a filter available for developers to hook into and alter the expiration date of a specific user on the fly during authentication. The filter uae_expiration_date passes the current expiration date and the WP_User object.
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
Contributors & Developers
“User Access Expiration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Add a new filter to allow the expiration date to be changed for a specific user
- Compatible with 3.8
- Add support for WordPress language packs introduced in 3.7
- Add uninstall.php file to remove traces of the plugin once it has been deleted
- Display date registered on user’s profile page
- Bump minimum required version to 3.5
- Compatible with 3.7
- Exempt admins and super admins from expiration
- Fix log in issue
- Added expiration settings to Settings Menu
- Allow administrator to set number of days a user’s access should expire after
- Allow administrator to reset a user’s access from the user’s profile page
- First version