This plugin help you add custom campaign parameters to your URLs. If you want to add Google Analytics to your WordPress blog, and then I advice you to see the Google Analytics for WordPress Plugin
- Adding short link for your custom campaign parameters URLs
- (Got more ideas? Tell me!)
- Make sure you have add Google Analytics to your WordPress blog. You can use Google Analytics for WordPress Plugin
- Download and unzip plugin
- Upload the ‘url-tagging-builder’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory,
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Where can I find the result of my campaign performance?
Open your analytics and click in the left hand side menu on Traffic Sources > Campaigns. Here you can see an overview of your marketing performance.
where I have to put the custom campaign parameters URLs
Use it on your email blast, tweet, your guest posting links, etc. Use it on your marketing channel
Contributors & Developers
“Url Tagging Builder” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- First Public Release.