This plugin has outlived its usefulness and value so no further updates will be occurring on it.
The Uploads Folder plugin for WordPress changes your uploads’ subfolders to a more natural yyyy/mm/dd/post-slug for posts (based on the post’s date rather than the current date), and page-slug/subpage-slug for static pages (based on the page’s position in the hierarchy).
The Semiologic forum is the best place to report issues. Please note, however, that while community members and I do our best to answer all queries, we’re assisting you on a voluntary basis.
If you require more dedicated assistance, consider using Semiologic Pro.
- Retirement party for this plugin!
- Fix localization
- Code refactoring
- WP 3.9 compat
- Fix Fatal error: Call to a member function get_queried_object_id() on a non-object on line 56 error.
- Fix bug where image path may not be set to the correct uploads folder upon saving a revision to a post or page.
- Performed some code refactoring.
- WP 3.8 compat
- WP 3.6 compat
- PHP 5.4 compat
- Latest uploads-folder library was not included in previous release
- WP 3.5 compat
- Fix bad variable assignment in uploads-folder lib module
- Avoid using broken WP functions
- Remove potential infinite loop when dealing with corrupt data
- Complete rewrite
- Repackage the actual script as a library, for use in other plugins
- Code enhancements and optimizations