It is good to update your blog regularly. But sometimes it is better to let your readers know exactly what and when you will post something. So I develop this plug-in for whom wants the readers be more curious about his blog.
1. Help you to show cheduled posts or drafts.
2. Configure in the widget: the number of posts; show the excerpt; the time format; a specific category.
3. Make your own style by editing
- How can I find the Cat_ID to show posts in a specific category in ver 1.2.1?
You can easily find it in “Dashboard\Posts\Categories” area, move the mouse over the category name and you will see something like “categories.php?action=edit&cat_ID=180”, that’s the point. Another way is to install a plug-in can show all the ID number (I am sure it exists)
- If my themes does not support widget, what can I do?
- The simpliest, widgetize your themes, u can search how to do it on the internet.
- Download the ver 1.2.2 and use the function :
ucp_show(’the title here – it should be blank’,
‘the id of the specific cat if u want or leave it blank’,
‘number of posts to show’,
‘if no post’,
‘if you want to show time’,
‘if u want to show cat’,
‘if u want to show excerp’,
‘if u want to switch to’ )
< ?php ucp_show(”,”,’3′,’No post’,’d.m.Y’,’true’,
‘true’, ‘false’,’false’); ?>