UnPointZero slider is a plugin that display a slideshow for your news or pages !
It’s fully customizable with CSS and scale automatically images to the right size.
Different sliding effects available.
You can set a basic slider with arrows navigation, number navigation, or advanced with thumbnails (see screenshots).
Please if you promote the slider, link to this page http://www.unpointzero.com/unpointzero-slider/ instead of the WordPress plugin page.
More information @ http://www.unpointzero.com/unpointzero-slider/
If you need help to install / setup, contact-us @ http://www.unpointzero.com/contact
If you appreciate our free plugins, donate or make a backlink to our website http://www.unpointzero.com on your website. Thanks !
Coming features : Responsive slider – Parallax slider
Some websites using UnPointZero slider
- I’ve lost my option when upgrading to 3.4
- Please just go to slider options last tab “Update to 3.4” and click the upgrade button.
- Can I use my own CSS file ?
- Yes, just add your rules on a file named “upzslider-style.css” on your theme directory.
- The slider does not appear when I include it with do_shortcode WordPress function on my template.
- Please make sure you’ve add usingphp=true on your shortcode like this : [upzslider usingphp=true]
- The slider does not display correct image size.
- Before sending us a bug report about thumbnails sizes PLEASE try to regenerate your thumbnails with the regenerate thumbnails plugin available @ https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/
- How to add images to the slider ?
- First of all, this is not a simple image slider, it’s a post/page/custom post type slider. To add a slide, you’ve to set a “featured image” on your post/page/custom post type.
- Corrected parallax bug, now when you navigate everything slides correctly.
- Added option on “Other options” to use custom meta to display title & description. With this you can have different post (title/description) & slide (title/description).
- New option saving system. This will be more clean on your database :).
- Corrected “add custom slides”, you can add up to 5 custom slides now.
- Added the first parallax option. You can add slide options for title and description. More features coming.
- Corrected some path problems (thanks to ollybach)
- Now you can overwrite the css file by using your own. just add your rules on a file named “upz-style.css” on your theme folder (thanks to ollybach)
- Corrected some CSS “bugs”. Added the “upzslider” class to all selector to avoid conflicts.
- Fix some resizing problems
- Small fix for chrome auto-resizing problems.
- Corrected some bugs (shortcode, custom post type…)
- Added bubbles navigation (Slider style => Advanced CSS/JS settings => Navigation type
- Advanced options for advanced users/developers only : Support custom meta for thumbs and post order
- Display problem solved. If you’re using do_shortcode() method, please add ‘usingphp=true’ argument on shortcode
- Going back to 3.1.7… Correcting shortcode bugs on next version.
- Corrected slider bug when using PHP integration. If you’re using do_shortcode() method, please add ‘usingphp=true’ argument on shortcode
- Corrected a bug with plugin positioning when using the shortcode. Thanks to tanner m !
- Corrected a bug with .load() event on internet explorer 6+.
- corrected a bug when mouseover option checked and links on thumb checked.
- Corrected bug when using thumbnails. Description box should now dislay correctly.
- New fonction added : Activate links to post or page on thumbnails (only if thumbnails on of course ;)). You’ll find this option on “Other options” tab !
- Corrected small bug with links. Update only if you’ve problems
- Updated role method, using now user roles & rights to manage the administrator rights (thanks to Morten)
- Corrected bug caused by ‘disable links’ options. All should works fine now =).
- Corrected another WP Url bug. Thanks to Denis Platonov again ;).
- Corrected internet explorer save options bug
- Added “disable links” on “Other options” to disable links to posts/pages if you want
- Corrected bug for WordPress own directory users (thanks to Denis Platonov)
- Other minor bugfix