This plugin was built for a specific personal usage, and for that it is good as it is. if it will prove to be needed, i will try to improve the plugin.
Translators – Fatcow.
You can help us continue developing, here.
Installtion is simple:
- Upload the directory ‘unpluged bar’ to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Setting is also simple:
- Go to “unpluged bar” tab in “Plugins” menu.
- Set the donation goal and present state.
- Set the width of the middle part of the bar.
- Set the link to the donation page/
- activate the plugin by pasting the shortcode [unpbr] in the specific wanted post or page.
Q: Does it support RTL sites?
A: Since 0.7, unpluged-bar supports RTL and LTR direction.
Contributors & Developers
“unpluged bar 1.0” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Upgdade: ability added – now user can change text above and below bar, within the admin panel.
Upgdade: background CSS properity for the entire donation box enabled in the admin panel.
Translation: Belorussian translation add – by Fatcow.
Upgrade: ability added – now user can change message text from the admin panel.
Upgrade: Support also LTR theme direction.
Upgrade: Works with Transposh (a translation filter) $GLOBALS for switching direction between RTL and LTR.
- Upgrade: When the bar is shown (also or only) on the donation page itself, the last phrase will not shown as a link, but as regular text.
- Plugin released!