Important: This plugin requires PHP 5.3 or higher and LearnDash 2.1 or higher.
The Uncanny LearnDash Toolkit adds a dozen exciting new features to LearnDash sites that improve the learner experience and make development easier.
The Uncanny LearnDash Toolkit adds the following features to your LearnDash site:
- Front End Login: Replace wp-login with a simple shortcode that you can drop onto any page to allow better branding of the login experience. User verification is also available to manage registrations.
- Hide Admin Bar: Hide the WordPress admin bar for any roles that you want.
- LearnDash Resume Button: Allow users to pick up where they left off in a LearnDash course by clicking a button.
- LearnDash Groups in User Profiles: Easily identify LearnDash Group membership from user profile pages.
- Login Redirect: Send learners to a custom dashboard or course after they sign in.
- Menu Item Visibility: Control the visibility of menu entries based on whether or not the user is signed in.
- Show LearnDash Certificates: Use a simple shortcode to display a list of all certificates (course and quiz) earned by the current user.
- Show or Hide Content: Use shortcodes to show or hide content based on whether or not a user is signed in. Great for Open course types.
- Log In/Log Out Links: Add Log In and Log Out links to menus, or to any page or widget with a shortcode.
- LearnDash Breadcrumbs: Add breadcrumb links that support courses, lessons, topics and quizzes. Also supports woocommerce, custom post types with or without taxonomies & tags, pages and blog posts.
More information about how to use the Toolkit, including a 40-minute instructional screencast, is available at (http://www.uncannyowl.com/uncanny-learndash-toolkit/).
We welcome contributions to the Uncanny LearnDash Toolkit! The plugin is managed in a Bitbucket Repository.
Really great additional features for LearnDash. Thank you!
must have for learndash
- Fixed: Flush admin scripts/styles
- Added: Module filtering options in the Toolkit UI
- Fixed: Minor issue in auto-completion logic when multiple quizzes are assigned to the topic/lesson
- Fixed: Front End Login now accepts username or email if user approval is turned on
- Fixed: Minor layout issue in WordPress menu editor when Menu Item Visibility module is enabled
- Added: Textarea as an option for module settings
- Added: Priority 11 to menu item visibility filter; will now override common theme menu enhancements like megamenu
- Removed: Dynamic announcement banner to admin UI
- Added: Dynamic announcement banner to admin UI
- Updated: Changed log in link shortcode [uo_login] to [uo_login_link]
- Fixed: Log in link redirects to login empty
- Added uo_login_link shortcode to replace deprecated uo_login in Login/Logout Menu
- Added WordPress 4.6 support
- Improved design of module settings
- Improved compatibility with Nav Menu Roles plugin
- Fixed LearnDash Group User Profile module to only show group name if group ID is valid
- Fixed multiple escape slash issue with custom module
- Fixed auto completion of lessons if topics are complete but quiz is not
- Reworded Front-End Login error label
- Blocked Pro reminders from appearing on page reloads after dismissal
- Added logout redirect setting
- Added color pickers
- Added links to Pro modules plugin
- Added admin notification when user is manually approved
- Added links to Knowledge Base articles for all modules
- Fixed automatic approval of assignment when Topics Autocomplete Lessons module is on
- Fixed widget certificate link
- Enhanced security for mark lessons complete
- Fixed learndash_lesson_completed to allow hooks from BadgeOS and other plugins
- Fixed Topics Auto Complete Lessons invalid argument for foreach() for non-logged in users
- Fixed fix notice on 404 pages
- Fixed do not setup resume button if last page has been deleted
- Excluded admin users from manual verification script
- Allowed certificates with the same name
- Fixed Uncanny Certificate Widget closing tag
- Fixed course completion date issue with Topics Autocomplete Lessons
- Added support for alternate course labels (Thanks Eben Hale!)
- Added PHP/LearnDash/WP version checking
- Fixed cookies for password reset and registration
- Updated resume button to match theme button style
- Fixed verified user email formatting
- Tested with WordPress 4.5
- Fixed breadcrumbs function
- Fixed duplicate breadcrumbs on quiz pages
- Fixed missing file
- NEW FEATURE: LearnDash Breadcrumbs
- Fixed course completion time in CSV output
- Fixed translation text domain
- Added sorting of features by name on admin settings page
- Added bitbucket pull requests for developers
- Fixed all shortcode now use _ rather than –
- Dev Only Added simple user registration to Front End Login feature
- Added translation support
- Fixed course completion time in LearnDash CVS Reports
- NEW FEATURE: Log In/Log Out Links
- Fixed redirect from wp registration page
- Added registration link to uo_login_ui
- Added setting to change Resume button text
- Open Certificate links in new window
- Fixed blank settings page on older server configuration
- Fixed auto loading on older server configuration
- Fixed settings modal on small screens
- OB Clean Buffer Before AJAX Response
- Improved support for custom extensions
- Set Addon Option default as Array()
- Prevented login lockout if login page set incorrectly
- Public release