Unattach is a very simple plugin which allows detaching images and other media from WordPress posts, pages and other content types.
As of WordPress 4.2 this functionality is built in. For previous versions, the only way to detach a media item from a post is to delete either the post or the media item. This plugin solves that by adding an ‘Unattach’ link below each media file in the Media Library admin list view.
- Added Serbian translation.
- Added Dutch translation.
- Maintain page and search term when unattaching.
- Check edit permissions on post and media item.
- Added German translation
Thanks to Ov3rfly, ramonqu, rpb1001 and jodzee for these contributions.
- Added translation support
- Fixed CSRF bug
- Made capability configurable with
Thanks to Ov3rfly for these contributions.
- Fixed bug that prevented redirecting back to Media Library on some systems.
- Initial release.