This Plugin allows you to show Subversion logs on WordPress Pages. You just have to define the remote repositories in the backend, add a short string to the page and done. All settings are configurable trought the admin interface. The give the plugin a personal touch you can eddit the
styles.css in the plugin folder.
- As much remote (http/https) repositories as you want
- Fully customizeable look of the frontend
- perfect for Development and project Blogs
- Integration of WebSVN
- If the SVN log author is an Blog User. Detail information about the user are used, like email and webpage
- Upload the whole Plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure your Repositories over the ‘UltimateSubversion’ menubutton.
- Create or edit a Page and put for example %svnlog:REPOSITORYNAME% anywhere in the page content. Where REPOSITORYNAME will be the Value of the Name field from your previously configured repositories in the admin menu.
At the moment there are 2 functions implemented: * svnlog: shows all logs of the repository or the given path in the repository * svnhead: shows only information about the head revision of the repository or the given path in the repository
In the admin Panel of the plugin you can add your repositories. The following settings are used. 1. Name (required): The Name of the repository. Needed to reference to it 1. Repository (required): The base path of the repository! IMPORTANT: Do not point to a path in the repository! 1. Path (optional): A path in the repository. For example
1. Username (optional): if needed the HTTP Auth Username 1. Password (optional): and its password 1. AlternativeName (optional): An alternative Name to display on the Page. If not provided, the svn hostname is used. 1. WebSVNPrefix (optional): The URL to Websvn. Please provide the whole url. For example:
Are there any Problems known?
Yes, currently are the following Problems known: – You can only display one Repository per page – There are, in some circumstances, troubles to display a repository over https
Does it work with Google Code Repositories?
Yes it does!
Contributors & Developers
“Ultimate-Subversion” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- bug fixing
- Added Plugin Statistics
- bug fixing
- First stable release