Ultimate Member is a powerful and flexible plugin yet it doesn’t support user gallery natively. This plugin allowes yours to create a photo gallery and a video gallery in their profile.
Features of the plugin include:
Update: Multiple photo upload and video attach from url is now included. Gallery now can be shown based on user roles. For supported oEmbed providers go here
*Photo gallery – default supported fileytypes : gif, jpg, jpeg, png
*Video gallery – default supported fileytypes : mp4
You can supportmore filetypes by using ‘allowed_gallery_photo_types’ and ‘allowed_gallery_video_types’ filters.
You can customize the default look of the gallery by copying the gallery.php and video.php file in your theme’s ultimate-member/templates/profile folder.
Warning: videojs plugin is used to play video in the gallery, it couldn’t play videos other than mp4 in the video gallery. So its best to allow mp4 video file type for time being.
Please report any bugs or problems in the support forum. I’d love to help you out.
- Activate the plugin
- That’s it. Go to Ultimate Member > Settings > Appearance > Profile menu to display or hide options in user profile.
- Where can I get support?
If you need help with Ultimate Member Gallery please head to the support section. I’d love to help you out with my plugin.
- Where can I report bugs?
Report about any bug in the support section. I’d try my best to resolve it.
- Does the plugin have dependencies?
You must have Ultimate Member plugin installed and activated to use this plugin.
I am constantly getting following error:
Ultimate Member Gallery is inactive. The Ultimate Member plugin must be active for Ultimate Member Gallery to work. Please install & activate Ultimate Member
I double checked, triple checked to ensure UM is working fine on my website. Even I am using a few pro plugins of UM and they are working fine.
Really great! An important plugin for the Ultimate members main plugin. I increases the worth!!
It’s very good and easy to set up. We’re looking forward to seeing the new updates 😉 need to like, comment and share options.
I have installed plugin but after upload an image or video not showing in user activity….
How to show in activity tab?
Excellent addition to work without problems. You may add more roles separately for downloading in the video gallery on the URL, and separate download video files – a useful feature – it would be great!
Simple to install.. There were some changes to user nav bar in UM Admin to adjust to suit, and voila. Good Work!
Contributors & Developers
“Ultimate Member Gallery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.1.3: September, 2015
- Database update with plugin installation bug fixed
1.1.2: September, 2015
- Minor bug fix.
1.1.1: September, 2015
- Tabs toggle option from settings page fixed.
- Users from roles that are not allowed for gallery tabs generated error. Fixed
1.1.1: September, 2015
- database install on plugin update bug fix
1.1: September, 2015
- Multiple Photo Upload
- Attach videos from oEmbed supported urls
- Allow gallery for certain user roles
1.0.3: August, 2015
- Minor bug fix. Added filters to change the gallery tab name.
1.0.2: August, 2015
- Gallery image viewer trigger attribute changed from ‘rel’ to ‘data-rel’ and also event is now attached to the body so that clicking on the preview button on the just uploaded photo will not take to a different page.
1.0.1: August, 2015
- Minor typo fixes and clean up
1.0.0: August, 2015
- First official release!