Ultimate Live Chat is a WordPress plugin that adds live chat support and real-time monitoring capabilites onto your website.
For more information, check out Ultimate Live Chat.
- Live support for all your websites – Provide live support for all your websites from the convenience of your desktop.
- Real-time website monitoring – Monitor your visitor activity in real-time.
- Detailed visitor information – View detailed information on your visitors including but not limited their geo-graphical location, referring website, operating system, web browser, pages visited, visit duration, and more…
- Unlimited operators – Enjoy the benefit of unlimited operators!
- Unlimited chat sessions – No restrictions on your chatting abilities what so ever!
- Proactive chat capability – Engage in a proactive chat session with any of your website visitors.
- WordPress User Database Native Integration – integrates with built-in WordPress user database to display registered user information.
- Route livechat requests – Pre-define which operators will receive a request based on a specific criteria like the visitor’s country.
- Supports multiple websites – Provide live support and monitor all your websites from one application.
- Ring operators simultaneously or in order – Ring all the operators at the same time or in a specific order.
- Leave a message – Allow visitors to leave you a message when you are offline or when a chat request is declined.
- Typing status notifications – Shows typing status indicators for the visitor and operator so you can know when someone is typing.
- Email session transcripts – Send the entire livechat session transcript in an email.
- Transfer chat sessions – Transfer chat sesisons between operators.
- SSL Secure Communication – Use a secure encrypted communication protocol.
- Global & operator-defined canned responses – Pre-define common responses for operators.
- Identify registered users – View a users registration details.
- View chat history – Search or browse your chat session history from within your admin panel or from within the operator desktop application.
- Fully customizable – Completely customizable with opensource files.
- Custom branding – Custom brand JLive! Chat and re-distribute to your clients or website users.
- Portable – Operators can be located in different geo-graphical locations and timezones.
- Operator to operator chat – Chat with other operators.
- Operator permissions – Assign specific permissions to certain operators.
- Proxy support – built-in proxy support for the desktop application.
- Professional user-friendly interface – Enjoy a professional and easy to use interface for you and your clients.
- Quick & easy installation – Enjoy the benefits of simplicity! Easily installs through your WordPress admin. You can be all setup within minutes!
- Supports many languages – Including but not limited to: English, Czech, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Indonesian, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Romanian, Malay, Polish…
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux! – Works with all platforms!
- Lifetime support & updates included – Lifetime upgrades and support included with every license because we stand behind our product 200%!
- Install the Ultimate Live Chat plugin either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the file to your server.
- After activating the Ultimate Live Chat plugin, then you should supply it with your hosted mode API Key by going Appearance -> Widgets from within your WordPress admin. You can find your hosted mode API key by visiting https://www.ultimatelivechat.com/my-account.html.
- That’s it. You’re ready to go!
- Where can I find additional documentation?
You can find additional documentation here
- Is there a free trial period I can use?
Yes 🙂 You can download and try Ultimate Live Chat free for 5 days simply by registering here.
- How much does it cost
We offer several different hosted livechat packages which range from $49.95 a year to $149.95 depending on the number of operators you have. You can find our different hosted mode packages and details here.
- Can I run Ultimate Live Chat completely on my own server and not as a hosted solution?
Yes, you can, but you need to install Joomla! CMS into a subfolder on your WordPress website and then bridge the connection, because JLive! Chat requires Joomla CMS as the base in order to run it in stand-alone mode on your own server. You can find out more about this topic here.
Contributors & Developers
“Ultimate Live Chat” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Made some minor code optimizations and bug fixes to make plugin MORE compatible with newer versions of WordPress.
- Initial release