The plugin is divided in five parts:
- Archive Manager
- Post Type Manager
- Page Type Manager
- Taxonomy Manager
- Shortcode Manager
- Snippet Library
One of the major component of the plugin are Custom Field Types without which no Custom Field would have existed.It is basically a generalization of custom field types, so that any PHP developer can create the own custom field types and also share it with different people.
SYNC ALL YOUR DATA
- Manage Custom Post Types.
- Manage Custom Taxonomies
- Manage Custom Page Types.
- Manage Custom Archives.
- Manage Custom Field Types.
- Manage Custom Shortcode types.
- Cool UI for manipulating WordPress
- Enable and disable various WordPress tweaks
You’ll need to check out the plugin website to have a better look
The automatic plugin installer should work for most people. Manual installation is easy and takes fewer than five minutes.
- Backup Your Database
- Upload ‘ultimate-cms’ directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to Ultimate CMS Menu
- Goto Modules Sum Menu
- Activate required module.
Please let me know if you have any problem.
- I get fatal Error when using Ultimate Taxonomy Manager or Ultimate Post type manager
Deactivate Ultimate taxonomy manager or Ultimate Post type manager you are using and activate Ultimate CMS.Your data will be restored.
- Do i need the API key to run this plugin
The API key is available if required, It’s free and you can get one from www.xydac.com/account
- Are the snippets code used when not activated?
No, Snippets codes are used only when active.
- Are the snippets configuration lost when sniets are disabled?
Yes, If the snippets are disabled then all the settings will be lost.
Contributors & Developers
“Ultimate CMS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed extra chars during plugin activation.
- Added Snippets library
- Custom Snippets can be easily added as and when required.
- Fixed default URL on Sync
- Created seperate codes for DB updates
- Code clean up
- Minor styling fixes and various bug fixes
- Updated Codemirror library to 3.22
- Reduced the number of database hits
- fixed bug with loss of content html (text area fields) and fixed working of link fieldtype
- fixed bug with Taxonomy addition and deletion
- Added shortcode type. Fixed many issues. Added Xydac SYNC functionality
- Revert to Jquery UI 1.9 to fix jQuery COnflict.
- SOme minor bug fixes
- Some other minor issues
- Fixed some warnings on accessing Ultimate CMS
- Fixed Post type manager field options
- Fixed issue occuring on windows due to directory.
- Fixed issue due to dao.
- Fixed the fatal error issue, The error still persists if using ultimate taxonomy manager, but goes away on refresh.
- Fixed Taxonomies and page types issues.
- Fixed Taxonomy Manager to Ultimate CMS transition
- Fixed Some style issue.
- Lots of enhancements
- Updated and removed many bugs
- Improved performance.
- Made the Code modular, Easy addition, removal, activation,deactivation of modules.
- added a term list widget
- added a term details widget
- added codemirror and fixed minor issues with it.
- added a new custom field xydac custom taxonomies.(allows you to add custom taxonomies created to post types/
- fixed permalink issues with taxonomies
- enhanced taxonomy shortcode
- added -jrevillini fix for script inclusion
- fixed minor issues with post types
- added parameter heading to archiver shortcode.
- And a lot more…
- Added CodeMirror for syntax highlighting of codes.
- fixed minor bugs
- New Plugin Released