UDSSL Time Tracker helps you to track your time easily with an intuitive interface. You can easily track your time with a few clicks. Using presets you can track frequent tasks instantly. Once you setup your tasks, projects and categories, you only have to enter an optional description on how a particular time period is spent.
Payment Tracker allows you to keep a record of your earnings. Once the payment is assigned to a task, that particular task is removed from time tracker interface select boxes. You can’t record time for a paid task. You should start a new task for new work.
UDSSL Time Tracker front interface is built as a Backbone JS application. Backbone app uses the JSON API to manage your time data. The JSON API is restricted to logged-in users by default. You can use the API in any other custom plugin as a logged in user. Further, you can make the API public and use it remotely if required.
UDSSL site contains additional information about this plugin. Visit UDSSL Time Tracker website for more information.
Visit UDSSL Time Tracker Website.
- Upload the “UDSSL Time Tracker” plugin to the
- Activate the “UDSSL Time Tracker” through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit ‘your-site.com/time-tracker/’ to start tracking your time.
- Does UDSSL Time Tracker come with sample data to get started?
Yes, sample data is automatically installed on plugin activation. Sample data installation is done after automatic table creation on activation.
- What can be done with collected time data?
You can visualize your time data by charting them with UDSSL Time Tracker. It’ll help you to better understand how your time is precisely spent. You may even decide use the collected data in another application.
- I’ve heard that UDSSL Time Tracker can track payments as well. Is that true?
True. UDSSL Time Tracker can be used to record your payments. You can track your time along with the payments you receive for your time. Use the Payment Tracking page to enter your payments and start tracking.
- Can the JSON API be accessed as a visitor?
No, you should be logged in to use the JSON API. You may decide to open your time data to the world by allowing public access to JSON API through administration settings. You can use available hooks to fine tune access permissions.
- How may hooks are available in UDSSL Time Tracker?
There are many. If you are a developer, please browse through the source files to discover the hooks. You may guess the relevant files and see whether there exists a hook that you can use to get done what you want.
- Can you add a new feature that should be in any Time Tracker?
Yes, please let us know what you need to have in the next UDSSL Time Tracker version. We’ll try to add the feature you required.
- Can this time tracker interface be translated to my language?
Please contact UDSSL for discuss the possibility of translating this plugin to your language. UDSSL Time Tracker currently supports Sinhalese and Tamil in addition to default English language.
Contributors & Developers
“UDSSL Time Tracker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed plugin action links application to all plugin entries.
- Time slot preset administration interface was improved for usability.
- UDSSL Time Tracker Initial Release.