The uContext plug-in automatically locates keywords in your content and turns them into YOUR
Amazon contextually related affiliate links. This is a great plug-in if you
have a blog with lots of posts, or you have lots of blogs and need something quick, easy, and
effective to monetize them.
Why make a couple cents per click when you could potentially make $5, $15, $20, or more per sale?
Solution for Ad Blindness
uContext is a perfect solution for ad blindness. When most people have learned to ignore your banners
and Adsense links, your in-text affiliate links get clicked because they're right
where your visitors are looking... IN YOUR CONTENT.
You're in Control
Unlike other in-text contextual advertising services, you're in control of everything...
- How many links appear in your content
- Style your affiliate links using CSS or leave them defaulted to your site's style
- Turn off auto-keyword discovery and only have links for the keywords you decide
- Browse for better product matches to your keywords
- Choose the category and other filters for the type of products to create affiliate links to
Upgrade to the Premium Version
Our premium version adds...
- Click reports showing when and what keywords got the most clicks
- Bulk keyword editor for easier, faster management of all your keywords
- Set site-wide keywords to be use first when uContext tries to create links
- Set page/post specific keywords to be use first when uContext tries to create links on the page/post
- Link designer so you don't have to mess with your stylesheets to customize they way your affilaite links look
- Affiliate link widget shows the affiliate linked product titles relatived to the page/post being displayed. This is a nice Adsense alternative.
- Customize the redirection link for affiliate links (for link cloaking)
Check out my plugins