The u-Ching is a new application for the Dreamspell. With this tool you are able to decode the ancient 64 hexagrams of the I Ching into their corresponding number frequency, not known before. This re-orders all the chapters of the I into U. In this ancient new knowledge we continue our study of the Genetic Code in Time. Every hexagram (or codon) is related with one of 64 UR Runes, we learned about in the Law of Time. The u-Ching became available as a gift from the People of O.M.A. around Galactic Synchronization in 2013. This WordPress plugin works as a widget you can drop in a sidebar. It is responsive and resizes to certain proportions with theme, for example on mobile devices.
Use the shortcode [u-ching-display] in a post or page to learn every day now about the hexagram logic, and how this new frequencies synchronize within the Galactic Seasons of the Dreamspell. The u-Ching plugin is synchronized with the “13 Moon Synchronometer” plugin and the “Cosmic History Quote” plugin. With these three plugins you are able to start your own time travelers website!
Makes a widget you can drop in a sidebar or use shortcode [u-ching-display] in post or page to synchronize the new-found number frequencies to synchronize with the Galactic Seasons of the Dreamspell.
Translated from English (en_EN) to Spanish (es_ES) and Dutch (nl_NL).
- u-ching.com A site designed for learning and using the uChing Code (using WordPress, BuddyPress, and WPML in English, Dutch and Spanish)
- Planet Art Network (PAN)
- Foundation for the Law of Time Netherlands Dutch version: Juryt Abma Kin-243
- Space Station Plaza (SSP)
- Anthony Fogleman WP Blog Anthony Fogleman – Anka Kin 139
- Uptime Hosting WP Site
- Juryt Abma 243 – Dutch
- Araygua Simran pal Kaur 224 – Spanish
- Anka TonyRay 139 – English
About the Series
- There are three plugins that synchronize with each day and decoding. This plugin is the third of a series developed to expand the use of Natural Time.
- If you like this plugin, you might also like the 13-Moon Synchronometer and the Cosmic History Quotes. Each one synchronizes with the other.
Help Keep Our Plugins Free
If you find this plugin useful, please make a donation to help contribute to further development of this and other interesting plugins for development of Natural Time and connections in peaceful ways. Thanks! – Anthony Fogleman
Blessing to you and all our relations with… Aho mitakeoasin, in lak’ech, ahau!
- You’re reading this, so click the ‘install now’ link above
- Activate the plugin
(in Plugins menu)
- Download the
(u-ching-decoder.zip)file from this wordpress page
- At Plugins->new->upload the zip file. It will make a new folder:
- Activate the plugin
(in Plugins menu)
Once installed, how to make it work:
- At Widgets, put a u-Ching Decoder widget into a sidebar
- Optional: shortcode
[u-ching-display]in post, page, or text widget
- Settings are at
Dashboard -> Settings -> u-Ching Settings
- What is number?
A number is a quality with a certain frequency. Mind works with the harmonic logic of numbers in order to create.
What is a day?
A day is one turn of the planet you are on. Normally this appears in two periods, defined by the day light or not.
What is time?
T(E)=Art. (T) is time, factored by (E) energy equals equals Art. Only to be understand within the Law of No-Time.
Why should I use this tool?
In time we are one unified mind. To learn and experience this we use a harmonic timing system for synchronization.
What is required to understand it?
- A will to change your time system, study the numbers, start or continue a daily practice in no-time, unify in mind!
Time is Art
Contributors & Developers
“u-Ching Decoder” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.1.57 – NS22.214.171.124 – 4.2.2015
- Sycronizes now with the date of your post automatically
- Other interesting changes
= 1.0.55 – NS126.96.36.199 – 5.1.2014
* Modifications to css and div constructs to allow better integration for wider variety of themes
= 0.0.55 – NS188.8.131.52 – 27.11.2013
* First Release of u-Ching Decoder