Lets you redirect unlogged in users depending om which IP they are coming from.
For example redirect all users from a certain proxy to the login page or a
customized page, which makes anonymous visits from that proxy impossible.
- Upload plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin from the settings menu.
- I want to display a custom message before sending the user to the login page
Create a html page not managed by WP and redirect the user to the page, enter
the message on the page and create a link to the login page.
- Can I enter hostnames instead of IP adresses?
No this is not supported yet, however it will be in future releases.
- What do you use this plugin for?
I use it to control access to my blog from my corporate proxys as I dont want
all my collegues to look at my blog without my knowledge.
Contributors & Developers
“IP Host blocker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Checked compatibility with up to 3.2
- Facelift of settings page
- Removed loading of streams/gettext.php
- Changed the way it loads pluggable.php
- Empty pop-up message will disable pop-up
- Added pop-up message if using custom html page.