TxtBuff SMS displays the latest SMS quotes and text messages from TxtBuff on your website. You can choose to display only from a specific author, a category, or the latest text messages in general. You can style them with CSS too!
- Extract all files from the ZIP file and then upload
TxtBuff SMSby going to the admin area of your WordPress blog and click on the
- Set your preferences by going to the plugin’s options page located at
Options > TxtBuff.
- Select SMS Quote Source. latest sms quotes in general, from a specific author, or from a specific category.
- Number of quotes. Specify the number of text messages to display in the plugin.
- Maximum characters to display. Long text messages will be chopped off at the number you specify here.
- Appearance. Customize font size, colors, etc by editing the CSS code.
Note: If your theme is widget compatible, visit
Presentation > Widgets and drag the
TxtBuff SMS widget to where you’d like it to display. If your theme is not widget compatible, edit your theme’s sidebar (see the WP Codex for help) and add
<?php txtbuff(); ?> where you would like the output to be displayed.
Contributors & Developers
“TxtBuff SMS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Initial release