Twylah organizes your tweets into trending topics showcasing your brand message. Now you can add the Twylah widget directly on your website!
- Showcase your trending topics.
- Display thumbnail images for visual appeal and engagement.
- Link directly to your Twylah page.
Note: You must have an existing Twylah page to install the Twylah widget to your WordPress site. You can sign up for a Twylah page at www.twylah.com
Installation is simple.
- Unzip the downloaded file and upload the folder inside to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory or use the wordpress plugin installer in ‘Add New’ then search for ‘Twylah’.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- A new ‘Twylah WordPress Widget’ will be available under Appearance > Widgets.
- Add it to your sidebar and edit settings of the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Twylah Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Presenting the Twylah Widget