Twshot is a web service that lets you save & post your long links to twitter by cutting them.
Twshot for WordPress is a plugin that adds your posts’s link to twshot for you when you publish them. It saves your time when you publish a post or page.
If you use plugin you don’t have to update your twitter status manually, plugin will automaticaly update it for you.
twshot-for-wordpressdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go your Options/Twshot section in your admin panel. Type your twitter and username correctly then save it.
- In post write page you will see a metabox that has a field labeled Twshot title, type your message that you want it to update your twitter status.
- Whenn you publish your post or page your twitter status will be updated with twshot title + twshot url
- That’s it 🙂
Contributors & Developers
“Twshot for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Added meta box to post/page publish page.
- First version.