tWPtter (pronounced t-WHIP-ter) is a micro-blogging plugin for WordPress.
‘twps’ ~ tWPtter allows you to publish short posts (known as twps, text snippets, facts and blurts on a widget or page within your blog. tWPtter twps (micro-posts) can be upto 150 characters long and optionally contain a link to a website, article or blog post.
tWPtter supports WordPress tags by allowing you to associate a single tag with a twp. This will then provide a link to all posts within your blog that carry the same tag.
To make micro-blogging even easier, you can post to tWPtter on the move and when away from your computer via any email enabled device.
A number of options are given:
* You can select the heading for your tWPtter page or widget.
* You can select the number of twps to display.
* You can decide upon the way in which the twps will be ordered – by title, post date or randomly.
- Unzip then upload into your
/wp-content/plugins/directory. The full path will be
- Activate ‘tWPtter’ through the ‘Plugins’ page on your WordPress blog.
- Click the ‘tWPptter microblogging’ link on the ‘Settings’ page from the main admin menu and start ‘twping’
- Deploy as a widget or create a new tWPtter page on your blog. See http://www.bochgoch.com/page/plugin/wp_twptter/#deploy_as_page for details on how to create a new page.
- Where can I leave feedback about the tWPtter plugin?
- How do I update tWPtter via email?
- Where can I get more support?