A conditional two-level menu only shows the second level of the menu on relevant pages.
For example, if you had a menu that had a structure like so:
You would only be able to see the “History” and “People” menu items on the “About,” “History,” and “People” pages.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Two Level Conditional Menu” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updated: menu can be anywhere, not just in ‘primary’ location.
- Updated: Any ‘container’ that wp_nav_menu accepts will work.
- Fixed bug: Any pages that had multiple posts couldn’t have sub-menu items.
- Fixed bug: If the blog page was in the menu, sub-menu items weren’t showing up.