Twitwi, another simple Twitter Connect for WordPress.
Only the basic :
- Login with a Twitter account
- Create a WordPress user
- Save locally on the server the Twitter picture’s profile as an attachment
- Shortcode or PHP Code to insert the Twitter Connect button wherever you want
- Little widget for the sidebar
Page for the plugin : http://xuxu.fr/2013/12/30/twitwi-twitter-connect-basique-pour-wordpress/
You can help me buy some diapers ^_^ : http://goo.gl/SORljr
- Extract and upload the directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Create a Twitter App to get an Consumer Key and an Consumer Secret.
- Go to Settings -> Twitwi Config to setup Consumer Key and Consumer Secret.
- Insert a shortcode or the PHP code where you want the Twitter connect button to appear.
- Why an domain default needed for the user email ?
Twitter API does not allow us to get the email user (like Facebook API). So you need to set a default domain name to create a temporary email so that the WordPress Account can be created.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Twitwi” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Twitwi” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix bug Twitter authentication
- Update Twitteroauth to last version (2016/10/16)
- Translate ready!
- Add French translations
- Clean Boobook options on uninstall
- Can change shortcode and widget button labels
- Update avatar if needed
- Refactoring code
- Add include entities in some hook
- Set include entities in option
- Fix bug avatar creation
- Hello world!