Twitwi, another simple Twitter Connect for WordPress.
Only the basic :
- Login with a Twitter account
- Create a WordPress user
- Save locally on the server the Twitter picture’s profile as an attachment
- Shortcode or PHP Code to insert the Twitter Connect button wherever you want
- Little widget for the sidebar
Page for the plugin : http://xuxu.fr/2013/12/30/twitwi-twitter-connect-basique-pour-wordpress/
You can help me buy some diapers ^_^ : http://goo.gl/SORljr
- Extract and upload the directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Create a Twitter App to get an Consumer Key and an Consumer Secret.
- Go to Settings -> Twitwi Config to setup Consumer Key and Consumer Secret.
- Insert a shortcode or the PHP code where you want the Twitter connect button to appear.
- Why an domain default needed for the user email ?
Twitter API does not allow us to get the email user (like Facebook API). So you need to set a default domain name to create a temporary email so that the WordPress Account can be created.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Twitwi” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix bug Twitter authentication
- Update Twitteroauth to last version (2016/10/16)
- Translate ready!
- Add French translations
- Clean Boobook options on uninstall
- Can change shortcode and widget button labels
- Update avatar if needed
- Refactoring code
- Add include entities in some hook
- Set include entities in option
- Fix bug avatar creation
- Hello world!