This plugin allows your twitter posts to show up in your buddypress wire.
How to install TwitterToWire ””””””””””””’
Step 1: Make sure WPMU is installed correctly.
This is the most important step of all. Before you try and install TwitterToWire, you must make sure WPMU is installed and working correctly.
The WPMU support forums are a great resource. https://mu.wordpress.org/forums
Please test your installation first. Make sure you can register and activate new blogs. Make sure you can post and leave comments on blogs. Make sure you are not getting blank screens or 404’s anywhere on the install.
Step 2: Use all the BuddyPress plugins.
While in pre-release, it’s advised to use all the BuddyPress plugins. Full checks have not been done yet for component dependencies. This means if you leave out something like the extended profiles component, things will likely break right now.
Once all components are at a stable point, these dependencies will be checked and fixed so you’ll be able to pick and choose which components to enable.
Step 3: Install TwitterToWire Plugin
- Copy the twitterToWire folder to the wp-content/mu-plugins directory.
- Copy the twittertowire-mu.php to wp-content/mu-plugins directory.
- Go to BuddyPress’es Settings->Twitter To Wire.
- Type in a prefix for TwitterToWire or blank it out.
- Also enter your twitter username and password, if you haven’t done so for Twire.