TwitterLock can be used for locking content on a page or post.
Options for the plugin
1) Unlock Type – Here you can set whether you want users to Tweet and unlock the content or Follow you on twitter and then unlock the content 2) Tweet Message – This is the message which will be tweeted in user profile if you use the Tweet and Unlock content.
3) Twitter user ID to follow – This user id will be followed if you select Follow and Unlock the content 4) Locked Content Text – This content is displayed just above the Twitter button.
To use TwitterLock
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- To lock a particular content enclose it with [tweetlock] and [/tweetlock]
Fo example if you want to lock a certain paragraph “The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog” you will write
[tweetlock]The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog[/tweetlock]
Contributors & Developers
“TwitterLock” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Stable release of the plugin 1.0.