Great tool to archive your tweets for better SEO & show your tweets on your web with no backward limit at posts with special category
- Archival and display of Twitter feed history anywhere on a Worldpress website
- Tweets become part of Worldpress posts and because they are archived, they appear in search which is great for search engines and increases your site SEO
- Default WordPress templates twentyten and twentyeleven (or any other template) will show the post format as “status”
- Frequency of synchronization with Twitter can be adjusted as needed.
- Tweets that are trashed in WordPress are not imported again.
Link to YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtmtAB2C3mE
Arbitrary section 1
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Set your local timezone in WordPress Settings/General before setting-up the plugin
- Go to Plugin Settings, write your twitter username, then click to Save & Sync
- Plugin will create special category and imports last 20 tweets (Twitter API limitation). Every new tweet will be imported automatically.
If you want to see how to setup plugin, see tutorial on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtmtAB2C3mE
- A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.
Contributors & Developers
“Twitter2Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Upgrade to new twitter timeline API
Fixed some bugs