Twitter Tools OG Hook is a plugin that works with Twitter Tools and allows you to post update stream for your web page through the Facebook open graph protocol for the blog post you created.
Twitter Tools is an excellent plugin for posting notifications of new blog posts to Twitter. This plugin allows you to extend that and post those notifications to the stream of your page as well through the Facebook open graph protocol.
- Twitter Tools be installed and activated
- PHP 5.2.0 or newer
- WordPress 2.9 or newer
- Download the plugin archive and expand it (you’ve likely already done this).
- Put the ‘twitter-tools-og-hook’ directory into your wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Go to the Plugins page in your WordPress Administration area and click ‘Activate’ for Twitter Tools – Open Graph Hook
- Follow the instructions here to turn your page into Facebook open graph objects. Make sure you associate your page with a Facebook application using the “fb:app_id” meta tag.
- Obtain the page url, facebook app ID and facebook app secret of your page. Go to the Twitter Tools Options page (Settings > Twitter Tools) to set up your Twitter Tools Open Graph Hook by filling those information.
- It’s not working!
- Did you install Twitter Tools first?
- Did you make sure to fill in your page URL, facebook app ID and secret on Twitter Tools plugin’s settings page on Open Graph Hook section?
Contributors & Developers
“Twitter Tools OG Hook” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First Release