You coult post message to your Twitter and show it.
1. LoginForm: Log in to Blog filled out a user name and password form.
2. TwitterForm: Send Twitter message form.
3. TweetForm: Show Twitter messages from.
Add below code to the theme where you would like it your user to twitter from:
The best place to put it would be in your theme’s index.php file right above
And WSTS_ShowTwitter() function can be used it with parameter! Parameter Usage:
if using it without parameter, then it did’t show LoginForm before log in to your blog.
Also, using codes that it will show TweetForm.
Make sure Don’t using this plugins together with the other twitter api apps.
This plugin was inspired from the WS Audio Plauer plugin by:
- Upload the full directory into your wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate the Plugin in WP-Admin.
- Goto Options > Twitter Swell. You must input Twitter username and password.