Displaying the most recent twitter status updates for a particular hash tag in your posts/pages using shortcode.
[hashtag_tweets hashtag=”YOUR_TAG” number=”NUMBER_OF_TWEETS_TO_GET” cache=”hours to cache”]
Feuture relase will have a templating feature but for now i’ll live the design to you with CSS
- How to use the shortcode
Simple, copy this line to your post or page:
[hashtag_tweets hashtag="YOUR_TAG" number="NUMBER_OF_TWEETS_TO_GET"]
and replace YOUR_TAG with your hashtag and UNMBER_OF_TWEETS_TO_GET with the number of tweets you want to get.
save and walla, you are done!
- Fixed Invalid argument on line 160.
- activated transients.
- Updated to Twitter api V1.1
- Added an option panel to provide api keys.
- created as an oop class.
- added image on off option for shortcode.
- Added a mini caching feature to store data and refersh on set interval.
- Fixed image issue thanks to brasofilo.
- Inital release.
- fixed a few bugs.
- beta release.