The Twitter Gallery is a WordPress plugin for aggregating images/photos
posted to twitter. The gallery script searches the public twitter feed
for photos and images sent by users from around the world.
The initial release supports images posted to twitpic.com, yfrog.com, img.ly, flic.kr, ow.ly/i and twitgoo.com
Everyone can have a photo included in the gallery by updating his/her
twitter status with a message that includes (one or more) images uploaded to either of the 6 services mentioned above and the twitter hash tag
# which is fully customizable through the administration dashboard.
- PHP 5.2.0 or newer
- WordPress 3.0 or newer
- Upload the plugin files to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Set the settings in “Twitter Gallery”
- To create a gallery page simple go to add a new page and select ‘Twitter Gallery Page’ from the templates dropdown. Set the title and publish an empty page.
- Re-introduced the ‘manage photos’ site
- Removed database
- Updated twitter authentication
Updated admin panel (mostly added security)
- css editor
- change ajax loader (via upload or url)
- support multiple galleries
- finish l10n
0.9 – Pre-release
This version is a pre-release and for testing purposes only. Settings, such as the animated loader image, which are not configurable from the dashboard in this version will be editable in the final release v1.0.
Contributors & Developers
“Twitter Gallery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- many updates, improvements, tweaks, wp admin security update, added twitter oauth, etc.
- The initial release of this plugin. .