Twitter Feeder allows you to add your twitter account to your sidebar of your blog, showing tweets to your visitors.
- Easy to install, setup and use.
- Text area in admin panel to customize with your own css
- Show you avatar and the number of tweets
- Choose from multiple css styles including your themes css style
- Turn you cashe on and off
- Can be used under 4 different languages(English, Frech, Spanish, Germen)
- Support available and instructions provided
Showtweets Plugin is released under the GNU General Public License V3.For more information please readhttp://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html
Choose either of the methods below that is best for you:
Install through your WordPress website using the upload function
- Go to the admin menu ‘Plugins’ -> ‘Install’ and search for ‘twitter-feeder.zip’
- Click ‘install’ and activate it
Installs just like all of your other widgets and plugins through the administration section of your website.
- Unzip the folder
twitter-feeder.zipand move files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- I have tried many widgets found for WordPress and they all lack something. What makes this one differnet?
- Well we tried to keep the entire widget as simple as possible yet still provide you with options. The number one item most people complain about is how the widget looks on their site compared to the rest of their site. It either looks like a big sore thumb on their site or the way the twitter feeds are formated look horrible and sloopy. We tried to resolve this problem by providing options for the css of the widget. You have several options you can choose from without any css knowledge and if none of those work you can override the css using the css field to style the widget to look in uniform with your site.
- Sometimes my feeds stop working
*Often times twitter is updating their system, and the feeds will disappear from time to time. If there do not return after several hours then you can contact us and we will look into the problem.
- I have changed twitter usernames, but its still showing my old account feeds
- You need to clean the cache of the browser you are using or your wordpress site. The Twitter Feeder is designed to cashe the feeds to provide a quicker more real time display as you tweet, therefore it will tell your browser to store and use the same data. If after clearing the cache from both your website and brower you still experience problems please contact us.
Contributors & Developers
“Twitter Feeder” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
None at this time