This plugin is used to fetch recent tweets and display on sidebar and caches tweets as well. Its a very basic plugin. Good for new programmers to understand how to build wordpress widgets. This plugin has few basic fetaures:
- If no title for widget is set it displays a title automatically.
- Got options for providing “Consumer Key”, “Consumer Secret”, “Access Token”, “Access Token Secret”, “Twitter Username”
- Number of Tweets to be displayed can be provided.
Author will not provide any support for this plugin. Other developers can use the codes of this plugin as reference and can use it in their codes.
- Upload tt-twitter-widget plugin compressed in the zip folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Once the plugin is activated, to use it as a widget, go to Appearance -> Widgets and add tt-twitter-widget to the desired sidebar.
- Enter “Consumer Key”, “Consumer Secret”, “Access Token”, “Access Token Secret”, “Twitter Username” and select the number of tweets that will be displayed
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Twitter Display and Cache” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Twitter Display and Cache” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.