WPDeveloper.net brings Twitter Cards Meta for all WordPress user for free. Adding Twitter Cards meta was never this easy. 100% validate meta according to Twitter and get sure approval within minutes. Most complete Twitter Cards plugin in WordPress
Twitter Cards increase your Twitter visibility & Brand value. And with this plugin you don't have to worry about the markup, per post image selection, description, any thing. This plugin provide automatic setup, for existing and future post. You will get sure approval in Twitter Card Application!
Do you know now Twitter provide detail Analytics? To get the analytics you need 'Twitter Cards Meta'.
Twitter Photo Card + Summary Card = Summary Card with Large Image is here!!!
Twitter Product Card is also available for WooCommerce!!!
Please read Twitter Cards' detail guideline and terms before proceed.
Supported Card Type:
Though there are other possible ways to add Twitter Cards metadata but this plugin is the best and easiest way for Twitter Cards. We have reasons to believe so, we will explain that at the bottom of this page. Check our feature first.
- New Product Card for WooCommerce is availablen now.
- New Product Card is availablen now.
- Auto Add Twitter Cards Meta Tags in every single posts/pages.
- For multi-author blog this plugin could add a extra field in 'Author Bio/Profile' page to add his own Twitter Account.
- Ability to get Attachment image automatically.
- This plugin will get the first used image, even if WordPress attachment image did not work properly.
- Ability to assign image from custom field, you could just type which custom field have the best image for this purpose.
- Possible to add Twitter Cards meta tags even in Home Page.
- You could include a custom Description for Home Page.
- Though its not a good practice but you could include a default Image, its specially helpful for home page.
- Complete code refactor
- Addon supported
- Summary Card with Large Image added as Addon
- Photo Card Support Added.
- Ability to select 'Card Type' per post basis or site-wide.
- Meta Box in post panel to select individual post's 'Card Type'.
- Option to force all posts (old and future posts) to a certain 'Cards Type'. It will override individual post's selection.
- Now Attached and Featured image both work properly and user have the option to select which type of image he wants.
- New Validate 100% with W3C Markup Validation Service!
Contribute in GitHub!!
We are OpenSource & GPL and available in GitHub. You could also contribute. Click here!
Why Twitter Cards Meta is The Best Solution?
You could say there are other process like adding codes manually in your theme header, or using famous SEO plugins like "WordPress SEO by Yoast" or other plugin that claim to serve same like this plugin, but why we are the best? Here is our point -
- All other plugin either need per post configuration or they just cant handle more then one type Card. With Twitter Card Meta you could configure one article post as Summary Card and another image heavy post as Photo Card, and you don't have to pick image, description etc manually on any of those post. Just install and you will understand the difference.
- With other plugin you can't change Card type sitewide all together. Twitter Card Meta let you do that.
- This plugin is extendable, we are releasing all new Card type Twitter release as addon, so you never loose your setting, and could adopt your site with any Card type in future.
- None other solution works perfectly with image. All other plugins only depend on WordPress Attachment. But from our years of experience we have seen image attachment does not work for most of the sites and themes.
- Other plugin will mostly use your default image as they cant grab image properly, even "WordPress SEO by Yoast" does the same. But please read the Twitter Cards' guideline and terms guideline about image. It clearly says 'Do not use a generic image such as your website logo, author photo, or other image that spans multiple pages.' So if you end up using default image for most posts, you will probably never get approved in Twitter Cards.
- This plugin does the markup in right way, and in right position.
- New Only this plugin handles both 'Summary Card' and 'Photo Card' properly.
- New Only this plugin has the option to select Twitter 'Card Type' per post basis, right from post panel.
The main thing is, we had to make this plugin as other solution did not worked for most of our projects. So we have learned from others' limitation, and we come-up with better solution. We have already added Photo Card and will add Player Card support very soon.
What Others Saying:
"...Yoast isn't really a fully functional implementation of the Twitter Card standard. To my knowledge, it doesn't take into account, for example, pictures or videos... And the plugin that's best to use it called Twitter Cards Meta by WPdeveloper. The plugin couldn't be easier. Install it and just fill out a few fields and that's it."
"Twitter Cards Meta: enables summary and photo cards on your site. You will be able to customize your cardsí settings. It also works for sites with multiple authors."