Blogroll Twitter creates a list of links in the sidebar of our blog simulating a Blogroll. It uses a list of users created in Twitter that you specify. If us not indicate any, show our “followings”.
- Limit of friends list for 20 users.
- Limit of followings for 100 users.
- After links, show a link “view all” for see the rest of users.
- Default avatars size 25px.
- Show users by avatar or username.
- If twitter user don’t have a link of his blog, show a link to his twitter account.
- Upload “twitter-blogroll.php” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
- Go to “Widgets” in your “Template” menu for configure.
- How do I configure it?
- Widget title: The title you like to assign to your blogroll.
- Twitter user: Your username on twitter.
- Twitter pass: The password that you use on twitter, you will need if you work with lists or if you have it protected.
- Twitter list: The name of the twitter list from which to extract the links.
- Show avatars: You can specify if you want that the link is displayed along with the avatar you use on twitter or if you prefer to be a text link with the user name.
- Avatars size: If you show the avatar, here you can specify the size in pixels that will have these.
Contributors & Developers
“Twitter Blogroll” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added link “view all” links to the twitter list with all users added.
- Solved problem with twitter authorization.