A quick look into Twitter Auto Publish :
★ Publish simple text message to Twitter ★ Publish message to Twitter with image ★ Filter items to be published based on categories ★ Filter items to be published based on custom post types ★ Enable or disable wordpress page publishing ★ Customizable message formats for Twitter
Twitter Auto Publish Features in Detail
The Twitter Auto Publish lets you publish posts automatically from your blog to Twitter. You can publish your posts to Twitter as simple text message or as text message with image. The plugin supports filtering posts based on custom post-types as well as categories.
The prominent features of the Twitter Auto Publish plugin are highlighted below.
The various mechanisms of posting to Twitter are listed below.
Simple text message Text message with image
The plugin offers multiple kinds of filters for contents to be published automatically.
Enable or disable publishing of wordpress pages Filter posts to be published based on categories Filtering based on custom post types
Message Format Settings
The supported post elements which can be published are given below.
Post title Post description Post excerpt Permalink Blog title User nicename
Please read the FAQ first if you are having problems.
WordPress 3.0+ PHP 5+
We would like to receive your feedback and suggestions about Twitter Auto Publish plugin. You may submit them at our support desk.
- 1. The Twitter Auto Publish is not working properly.
Please check the wordpress version you are using. Make sure it meets the minimum version recommended by us. Make sure all files of the
twitter auto publishplugin are uploaded to the folder
- 2. How do I restrict auto publish to certain categories ?
Yes, you can specify the categories which need to be auto published from settings page.
- 3. Why do I have to create applications in Twitter ?
When you create your own applications, it ensures that the posts to Twitter are not shared with any message like “shared via xxx”
- 4. Which all data fields can I send to social networks ?
You may use post title, content, excerpt, permalink, site title and user nicename for auto publishing.
- 5. Why do I see SSL related errors in logs ?
SSL peer verification may not be functioning in your server. Please turn off SSL peer verification in settings of plugin and try again.
More questions ? Drop a mail and we shall get back to you with the answers.
Best site eva
Works great! No complaints.
Twitter Auto Publish 1.3.1
- Fixed custom post types autopublish issue
- Fixed duplicate autopublish issue
Twitter Auto Publish 1.3
- Added option to enable/disable utf-8 decoding before publishing
- Removed unwanted configuration related to ‘future_to_publish’ hook
- Postid added in autopublish logs
- Updated auto publish mechanism using transition_post_status hook
Twitter Auto Publish 1.2.2
- Added option to enable/disable “future_to_publish” hook for handling auto publish of scheduled posts
- Added options to enable/disable “the_content”, “the_excerpt”, “the_title” filters on content to be auto-published
- Inline edit of posts will work according to the value set for “Default selection of auto publish while editing posts/pages”
- Latest five auto publish logs are maintained
Twitter Auto Publish 1.2.1
- Fixed auto publish related bug in post edit
- Fixed message format bug in auto publish
- Bug fix for duplicate publishing of scheduled posts
- Fixed category display issue
Twitter Auto Publish 1.2
- Option to configure auto publish settings while editing posts/pages
- General setting to enable/disable post publishing
- Added auto publish for scheduled post
- Fixed issue related to \” in auto publish
Twitter Auto Publish 1.1.1
- Added compatibility with wordpress 3.9.1
- Compatibility with bitly plugin
Twitter Auto Publish 1.1
- View logs for last published post
- Option to enable/disable SSL peer verification
Twitter Auto Publish 1.0.2
- Bug fixed for in post
- Twitter api updated to https
Twitter Auto Publish 1.0.1
- Default image fetch logic for auto publish updated.
Twitter Auto Publish 1.0
- First official launch.