This plugin allows you to easily add Twitter @Anywhere to your blog, enabling the @Anywhere features:
- Auto-linkification of @usernames
- Follow button
- Tweet Boxes
- Retweet button
You can enable and configure each function from the plugin settings page:
- Customize the label, content and dimensions of your Tweet Boxes.
- Display the post title and short URL into the Tweet Box.
- Shorten your URLs with bit.ly or is.gd.
- Insert custom Tweet Boxes by using shortcodes.
- Clicking the Retweet button will launch a special Tweet Box with Lightbox effect (screenshot).
- Choose from two Twitter birds to be displayed above the Retweet Box :)
- English (en_US)
- Spanish (es_ES)
- French (fr_CA)
- Belorussian (be_BY)
In order to use @Anywhere, you must first register your blog for a free API key with Twitter. You can do so at the following URL: http://dev.twitter.com/anywhere/apps/new (FAQ)