A WordPress plugin that allows users to login user Twitter OAUTH authentication.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download the archive and expand it.
- Upload the twitscription folder into your wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Goto http://twitter.com/oauth_clients and create an application named “Users Blog”
- In your WordPress Administration Area, go to the Plugins page and click Activate for Twitscription
- In your WordPress Administration Area, go to the Settings section and click Twitscription
- Fill in the consumer key and secret
- Check enabled and update settings